Opal Pure™ Clean Air
Opal Pure™ zeolites for Emission Control
Opal Pure™ zeolites offer cutting-edge emission control solutions for automotive and chemical industries. With our extensive experience, Ecovyst, through its Zeolyst International joint venture, proudly presents Opal Pure™ zeolite products designed for emission control applications, delivering exceptional performance in the following areas:
- NOx Abatement: Whether for automotive or stationary sources, Opal Pure™ zeolites are a popular choice for SCR catalyst applications, surpassing traditional Vanadium-based methods. Opal Pure™ zeolites deliver remarkable catalytic activity at low exhaust temperatures, remaining efficient and stable even at high temperatures. Notably, Opal Pure™ zeolites do not contribute to the emission of vanadium into the environment, avoiding potential environmental impacts associated with heavy metals.
- VOC Adsorption: Thanks to the hydrophobic properties of specific zeolites, Opal Pure™ zeolites excel at selectively adsorbing VOCs—effectively separating these pollutants from exhaust streams. Opal Pure™ zeolites efficiently adsorb VOCs and desorbs them when exhaust gas reaches a sufficient temperature.
- VOC Abatement: When used in catalyst wash coat preparation, Opal Pure™ zeolites provide higher tolerance to poisons and lower ignition temperatures compared to alumina-based solutions. Opal Pure™ zeolites also exhibit a lower tendency to form harmful byproducts, thus reducing the formation of pollutants.
- N2O Removal: Metal-exchanged zeolite catalyst solutions for chemical and automotive industries. Opal Pure™ zeolites can be tailored to selectively reduce nitrogen oxides (NOx) while minimizing the generation of unwanted byproducts, effectively reducing N2O emissions.
- Automotive SCR (Euro 6)
- Future Regulations Euro 7 / China 7
- Automotive DOC
- Stationary SCR Catalyst
- Stationary VOC Catalyst
Discover Opal Pure™ zeolites, your advanced solution for emission control, setting new standards for environmental responsibility and performance.
Learn more about Zeolyst International or get in touch with our customer service team to learn more about how Opal Pure™ zeolites can work for you.